We’re looking for a Php Developer
What you will do
- Support Growth team in expanding customer base within legal industry as well as new markets
- Find prospective customer leads via LinkedIn Sales Navigator, industry directories, personal network and other sources
- Qualify prospective customer leads via email, phone, and Linkedin messaging
- Track and analyze prospective customer pipeline, presenting stats and progress to Growth team
- Identify trends in prospective customer engagement with various outreach campaigns
- Help strategize, implement, and maintain an efficient sales system, primarily within Hubspot Sales and Hubspot Marketing
- Create and maintain sales and marketing materials, like pricing sheets and feature highlights
- Support special projects, like event sponsorships and industry partnerships
- Contribute to customer support initiatives
- Worked with any professional plugin development team or More than one Plugins approved at wordpress.org/CodeCanyon
- Solid and strong PHP knowledge.
- Really good understanding in OOP, Namespace, Traits & Design Patterns
- Fluent English speaking and writing is preferred but not required.
- Excellent knowledge about WP custom post type, custom taxonomy, and custom meta box
- Clear concepts of WordPress Actions, Hooks, custom queries, meta fields.
- Proficient with relational (SQL) and non-relational database platforms
- Optimize performance of applications utilizing industry standards on all ends of the architecture.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Problem-solving capabilities
- It doesn’t matter where you went to college or what your CGPA was as long as you are smart,
passionate, ready to work hard and have fun.
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive compensation and equity package
- 99% company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and dependents (for US employees)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
- Healthcare reimbursement (for International employees)
- Life, AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with 4% company matching
- Professional development reimbursement
- Wellness stipends
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid parental leave
- Remote work opportunities
- Home office & technology reimbursement
We’re committed to creating the happiest company working for and is proud to provide equal opportunity to all. All the qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion.